- Learning about personal finance/investing in a group environment. Formats include guest speakers, member presentations, group discussions.
- Access to paid subscriptions that we share as a club.
- Access to resources such as books, articles, Power Point presentations, recommended web sites, etc.
- Attend the annual BBQ in June
- Cost is $30 per person or $45 for a couple. This covers room rental, on line subscriptions, domain registration, BBQ and misc.
- Subscription to Canadian Money Saver ( http://www.canadianmoneysaver.ca )
- Commitment to attend meetings regularly.